PDW, nice job on helping Team UKraine!

Associate
Hey @PDW, nice job on helping team Ukraine :), especially Primegrid!:eek::cool:

We've noticed for some months your name in our team's stats (Team AnandTech that is, for those of us helping Team Ukraine). Nice to see that OcUK DC is still alive, although a quick look at the forum here, it seems just barely :(.
I'm thinking you must have quite a fleet! What are you crunching on?
You'd be welcome to pop into our DC forum to chat about it if you wanted :).

Hmm, just looked at your profile and seen you haven't posted in nearly a year, I guess you might not see this thread anytime soon!

Hi to any other OcUK members!

Man of Honour
Hi! PDW was/is a fairly big hitter. There's been plenty others, but most have shut down for obvious reasons. The biggest ones date back to the classic SETI days - those were crazy!

Haven't been doing anything in the area myself for a long time. Last one to go was the stats site.

Associate
OP
Hey, good to hear from someone :).

PDW is still crunching for Ukraine :cool: (at the least, see stats here for example).
Yea SETI classic was big for us too, although many of us stayed active long after with folding and other projects too, although our forum has been quieter over the past 5+ or so years, it's still active.
I'm still crunching with my (just) my CPU 24/7 (mostly), that said, I need to check out how much it's costing me now! (especially after the subsidy finished!).

Back
Top Bottom