** PHANTEKS ENTHOO PRIMO - THE ULTIMATE WATERCOOLING CHASSIS **

Associate
Looks quite nice but its strange they made a case for water cooling when their other product is a giant air cooler. I'm looking for something with the silence of a fractal R4 without the airflow issues.

Soldato
They saw the gaping hole in the market for a good £200 water case and came up with this gem. You'd be very very hard pushed to find another case that can take a pair of 480's for that price tag and be of such quality.

September is going to be epic, this and ivy e :D

Soldato
No new chipset, bios update for x79 is all that is required :)

New boards may surface but the only confirmed board is the evga dark, which to be fair, evga really needed to release.

Soldato
Anandtech have a review up, solid case and not to be overlooked when looking at a 900D. Solid competition at £100 less :)

Any news on a more solid eta yet?

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
It pretty much is. For a full tower to accommodate this much gear and not look like its made from Meccano is an achievement.

ETA is very soon. Will check Monday for an update as its dragging a bit now.

Soldato
Enthoo Primo is definitely an exceptional case. It's versatility is amazing. A case that is only 250mm x 650mm x 600mm (WxHxD) fitting a Monsta 480mm Quad radiator (552x124x86mm) with push/pull and looking this nice in is very impressive.
Sneak preview of Jesse's MonsterMawd build:
http://instagram.com/p/dnSPaOPB86/#

Bill & Jesse of MonsterMawd have a comprehensive 48 minute video review of just the case. Jesse is doing a H2O build and review but hasn't released it yet.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MonsterMawd

Last edited:
Soldato
Basically as Rich pointed out, you can't get anywhere near the radiator space in any other case for the price while retaining the quality of the Enthoo. As he pointed out, other cases that do (I should know I own a Phobya UltraBig) in the price bracket look like they're made from meccano, actually that might be an insult to meccano.

Thanks for checking the ETA :)

Back
Top Bottom