** PHANTEKS EVOLV ATX GLASS - MAKING A GREAT CASE EVEN BETTER **

Associate
Thinking of ordering one of these on payday.

I know there aren't any front bays but would a Lamptron FC6 fan controller fit in one of those 5.25 removable bays? I mean, would I be able to fix one to it? Would kinda like to keep the fan controller, don't think it'd be too much hassle to open the case to ever fiddle with the dials. If it can be fixed I'll definitely have one there but maybe then I'd just be limited to a 240 rad on the front of the case.

Associate
Here's a few shots of mine:

Evolv%20shots%2013%20of%2014_zpsjpo3lomf.jpg

Evolv%20shots%2014%20of%2014_zpsm9767sb8.jpg

I've lent my polarising filter to my brother right now, so sorry for the reflection from the glass!

I'm going to post more shots and details on my project log.

Associate
Looks nice, I have a SuperFlower PSU myself but the black version, did not have white in stock when I bought it :(.

What LEDs are you using at the back and the front?

2x 2m strips of the Phanteks LED's. The pulsing and colour modulation is far better here than on the old Luxe case that just allowed a solid colour cycle with now colour phasing or 'breathing' functionality.

Associate
This could be a really stupid question but I'm struggling to see what I've missed..

I've purchased this case today and its fantastic but I can't get the power button to work?

The power button lights up but it doesn't power the machine on. If i power the motherboard on using the power button on the board - everything works fine.

I can't see the usual Power SW and Reset SW cables from the front of the case - so i'm obviously blind and missing something..could anyone point me in the right direction?

Associate
Looks like I'm booking an eye appointment tomorrow. I took the front of the case off and it was indeed tucked down the side - could have sworn I checked there earlier.

I also only have the HDD and Power SW connected - its the only two I can find. At least I can turn it on now though aye! Resetting can be a luxury for later.

Caporegime
Question. Is there any space to hide PSU cables? I would need to get extensions as my PSU doesn't have a Cablemod compatible pack but worried there's nowhere to hide the excess because of the 2nd window.

Back
Top Bottom