*** Phanteks EVOLV Owners Thread ***

Associate
Well no, IF there hadn't been a delay in production we would have had stock around the 3rd July. Again, completely out of my hands and despite my best efforts, the delivery date was amended. At no point have I given you a date that has been incorrect due to things I can actually influence myself. I have absolutely zero reason to state inaccurate dates for delivery of an eagerly anticipated case due to the reason you mentioned above - disappointed customers. The fact is if there hadn't been any production delays we would have had stock over a month before anybody else did. As it stands we still have the first stock landing anywhere in Europe and the USA, and that's because I have pushed and pressured Phanteks into making sure we got the first stock of a case we are all very excited about.

Well I can't say I'm all that excited by a case, now Steak Pies they are exciting, nope it's not excitment, I'm just poor at waiting for things, buy today want it tomorrow.

Associate
What colour scheme are you going for?

White inside, satin metallic blue wrap outside with orange water running through it (one day!)

case_external.jpg

PCinside.jpg

Associate
Well no, IF there hadn't been a delay in production we would have had stock around the 3rd July. Again, completely out of my hands and despite my best efforts, the delivery date was amended. At no point have I given you a date that has been incorrect due to things I can actually influence myself. I have absolutely zero reason to state inaccurate dates for delivery of an eagerly anticipated case due to the reason you mentioned above - disappointed customers. The fact is if there hadn't been any production delays we would have had stock over a month before anybody else did. As it stands we still have the first stock landing anywhere in Europe and the USA, and that's because I have pushed and pressured Phanteks into making sure we got the first stock of a case we are all very excited about.

As much as I have got frustrated by waiting for the product as I imagine most people would, I would rather a complete and finished product! and as they say "good things come to those who wait" :D Anyway thanks Chug for all the Pressure to Phanteks and constant feedback and updates. Very much appreciated! :)

Associate
OP
As much as I have got frustrated by waiting for the product as I imagine most people would, I would rather a complete and finished product! and as they say "good things come to those who wait" :D Anyway thanks Chug for all the Pressure to Phanteks and constant feedback and updates. Very much appreciated! :)

+1 Agreed thanks Chug

Associate
OP
UPDATE

Guys I've added the HARDOCP review to OP, worth a look and here is what they had to say in summary...

"The Bottom Line

Surviving our enthusiast testing process isn't a chore to be taken lightly. Every case that comes through the HardOCP labs is thoroughly examined, pushed to the limit, and tested in ways that we feel gives you an accurate assessment of the product's ability to perform in the manner you would use it at home.

We've laid praise on the Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX for it's cooling ability, water cooling support, its design and quality craftsmanship. That alone would be more than enough for us to recommend this chassis to just about anyone, but we also think it is important to commend Phanteks for the way the company has listened to the community, addressed shortcomings in previous designs and turned all that into one of the best cases we've had the pleasure of reviewing. If you are shopping for a premium enclosure, the Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX should definitely be on your shortlist."

Spdlyf4m.gif.jpg

Associate
I was jesting ;) I cannot stand black/red builds, too many of them. I like white PC's and blue is my favourite colour. As orange is the complimentary colour to blue, it seemed logical.

We'll see how it goes, as it goes it's just been run on the motherboard box until a big parcel arrives from OCUK next week, then I'll need a GPU and one day it'll all get a bit wet inside with some EKWB kit.

Associate
OP
With regards to airflow, the reviews have been favourable about the cooling overall. I suggest you read the HardOCP review they said that the two 140mm fans in the front were an improvement over the 200mm. Their smoke test did highlight the restrictiveness of the front panel, however this didn't have a negative impact in the temp results. (well that's how I read it anyway).

Soldato
Yeah they said the same about the h440 and that turned to be a really hot case

Annoying they're ruining brilliant cases by covering up all the fans

Back
Top Bottom