PINK MOD! What you've been waiting for!!

Associate
OP
MikeyT said:
What the **** did you do thats horrible. Ruined a perfectly fine case :(

You're just jealous :p

I love my case! It's to my own personal liking and everyone else thinks it's nifty.

So there

Associate
OP
manor said:
*schnippety schnip*

So, Mel, how much are you liking it and why were you not hugging the pink-mod in the photo's - lol

*schnippety schnip*

You have no idea how much *i'm lovin' it* (mc d's style tune)
I wasn't hugging it in the photo's, i would rather be hugging Sandy (Sandmaster500) instead... as you can see on page1. Although he is covered in pink fur... :rolleyes:

Ps. There is still more work to be done on the case. I have one of those posable wooden men artists use which i've spray painted :o PINK :o which i plan to cable tie to one of the side panels :cool:

Last edited:
Associate
OP
*Shakes fist violently* Why can't you people just learn to love Pinky! He has feelings you know! *Covers his eyes so he can't see the nasty posts* There there Pinky, there there.

He might be different to all the other cases, but he's still a "'uman been!" i mean pc

*cough*

Associate
OP
Neon said:
it'll look tacky tie wrapping a posable statue to the side of a case, i might aswell super glue a piece of wood to my akasa eclipse.

I'm confused... how will it look tacky??

And yes, you could just go glue wood to your totally mass produced case. I agree my case is not to everyone's taste, but you don't hear me complaining you're case is boring and un-strokable!

Associate
OP
Cadbury World rocked!! :p

.... and oh yea... my thread grew 2 more pages without me typing anything! I don't know what else to say really... apart from Neon... blue really isn't my colour ;) ... :p friends?

xXx

Associate
OP
manor said:
Are they picking on you girl?

*cracks knuckles*
*stands in front of the pink-mod team*

There you go - my wide girth should shield you guys for a bit. :D

Like I've said before - I think this mod is great.

Have you made any progress on the pink monitor/keyboard/mouse?

Yes... they're all being really mean to me and Pinky! Get them!! *Points finger*

Mouse is sprayed the same colour as the case front, its only a old rolly-ball mouse but it looks cool.

Associate
OP
Yewen said:
Sandy watch out, The Halk is making a move.

And Mel this thread is going to degrade into something you wont want to be a part of.... much :p

So where are these new pictures???
huh? and what new pics??

Back
Top Bottom