Post your favourite case.

Soldato
The only four that sping to mind which have holes other than for a fan intake are the v1000, v2000, v600 and v800.

PC767, no holes, v1100+ no holes, S80.... ;)

Soldato
They seem a bit boring to me, really plain may aswell buy a cheap square case instead of spending loads, im guessing their build quality/internal/cooling is really good hence the price, and the V1100 doesnt have holes no, just a million ugly stripes lol.

Soldato
Vegeta said:
They seem a bit boring to me, really plain may aswell buy a cheap square case instead of spending loads, im guessing their build quality/internal/cooling is really good hence the price, and the V1100 doesnt have holes no, just a million ugly stripes lol.

Unless you have seen them in real life, you will not know about the brushed aluminium and contored edges, blanking plate alignment system.... the list goes on.

Lian Li can not be photographed well, some cases look better in pictures (gaming cases *cough*) but Lian Li, some Coolermasters and Akasa's range look better in person, as its the subtle details that make the case.

Lian Li cases may be of a held back subtle design, but unlike a gaming case there is nothing to get bored of, and they are built like no other.

Hopefully Raikiri or another one of the new Lian Li owners will pop in here and give there opinion.

Soldato
Vegeta said:

Yewen said:
Unless you have seen them in real life, you will not know about the brushed aluminium and contored edges, blanking plate alignment system.... the list goes on.

Lian Li can not be photographed well, some cases look better in pictures (gaming cases *cough*) but Lian Li, some Coolermasters and Akasa's range look better in person, as its the subtle details that make the case.

Lian Li cases may be of a held back subtle design, but unlike a gaming case there is nothing to get bored of, and they are built like no other.

What he said ^

Soldato
Nah I hate those gaming rigs - its like people with novas and golfs done up - look rubbish.
I like the top cars not with stupid mods - same with cases (what a stupid analogy lol).
Well i've got a wavemaster and happy with it, never seen a Lian Li in person so I guess i could be wrong, still the design is just too simple for my liking.

Soldato
Vegeta said:
Nah I hate those gaming rigs - its like people with novas and golfs done up - look rubbish.
I like the top cars not with stupid mods - same with cases (what a stupid analogy lol).
Well i've got a wavemaster and happy with it, never seen a Lian Li in person so I guess i could be wrong, still the design is just too simple for my liking.

Thats fair enough, although I got the same build quality and slightly better/quieter cooling for about £50 less so I am happy. I also like the understated looks of the Lian Li.

Soldato
IMG_0558Small.jpg

Soldato
Dont suppose you could email me pics of the case from all different angles - what size is it in comparison to a wavemaster do you reckon? the internal looks soo easy to deal with - saying that the wavemaster isnt exactly difficult unless you take off the 80mm fans recently.

Soldato
In the last picture raikiri has posted, you can see the aluminium looks streaky, its the brushing not his camera :p

They fit blower fans, cpu ducts, you name it you can get it for a PC7 now.

For the money as Raikiri said, top case, and why it is my number 1 personally.

If you want some pics from me, prepare for inbox spam :)

Soldato
ye if you wouldnt mind, I prefer the look of the wavemaster on the outside, but the inside of that case is lovely, I like how the piece of aluminium covering where the psu is and optical drives bends and is well polished.

Back
Top Bottom