Premium Bonds - If you post to say how much you've won, please also say how much you have invested.

Associate
If you win in a couple of hundred quid then you are extremely lucky.
For that amount, the chances of even getting £25 is slim.
Even if you put £50k the odds for 1 million is about a million to 1

Not super perfect but handy to just get an idea of your winnings
Best to go to the detailed bit once you enter the amount you have (the full odds)

Ive got roughly 1 in 160,000 chance of a million. Per year :(

Soldato
I never bother checking till day two - that is when the low prize winners go public.
I need two 25s - one for heating oil pot and the other to budget account. At the moment I am not holding my breath.
My very first win was £50 from a £1 bond bought in 60,s They had to chase me through about 9 house moves to notify me.

https://www.nsandi.com/prize-checker Just stick your holders number in.

Commissario
OP
How are you contacted now if you win?
I'll let you know tomorrow ;)

Actually I set my account up so that any winnings get paid straight back in and buy me more bonds.

Of course, there's a £50,000 limit so I assume that they'll tomorrow they'll transfer £49,800 into my bond account and send a cheque for the £999,800 difference.

Soldato
I'll let you know tomorrow ;)

Actually I set my account up so that any winnings get paid straight back in and buy me more bonds.

Of course, there's a £50,000 limit so I assume that they'll tomorrow they'll transfer £49,800 into my bond account and send a cheque for the £999,800 difference.

Draws tomorrow so you'll be notified on the 3rd ;)

Back
Top Bottom