Prison Architect

Soldato
It looks like a phone/tablet game an I hope it's released on that platform, can't see me making special effort to play such a simple game at the pc. PC is reserved for much bigger games.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at how complex this is. The trailer merely shows the graphical style but don't be fooled into thinking it's a simple casual title. :)

Soldato
Deflater room? Is that some kind of capital punishment? :p

I bet the top research technology is the soap on a rope, brilliant way to oppress homosexuality in your Prison if you wish to! :p

I wish! but sadly i was just referencing theme hospital it was one of the treatments there was always very funny to see.

Soldato
I'm a little disappointed with this actually. I've got all their previous games on release and they've all been something new, imaginative and not like anything else out there.

When I saw this, I was like "Oh, they're jumping on the Theme X bandwagon - and are way too late to the party".

I do like the "Theme 'em up" style of games, and it'll probably be quite good - it's just not what I'd hoped for from them. :(

Associate
I do think this is something new though. I like the sort of dark twist they are putting on traditional management style games. If they pull off the AI well then this will be an amazing game.

Associate
Anyone gone in for the the initial alpha purchase? Thoughts so far? I've bought but have yet been unable to download (at any reasonable speed..)!

Associate
30$ seems a tad high imo or I would love to give it a try

I'd probably agree if it was any other company than Introversion! I've been a keen follower since Uplink and would happy pay over the odds just to keep them producing their independent gaming fun.

Soldato
I agree $30 is way too high

EDIT: Bought it anyway....

Haha, that's exactly what I thought and then did.

It is too high for this flavour of game though, I appreciate it's Alpha but it still feels low rent (call it small dev' charm), that isn't necessarily a bad thing but should be reflected in the price.

Back
Top Bottom