Project: Snowball - White Lian Li V3000 Plus Dual System Build

Associate
I appreciate this post immensely and can't express how glad I am not to be the pioneer of dual vertical GPU's AND an ITX system in this case. The one thiing I need to know is which low pro fitting did you use to get that clearance?

Associate
OP
Here's how I'll be running my second GPU riser.

https://imgur.com/a/9xV9SpJ
Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been on here for a little bit. The low profile fittings are Bitspower fittings, on their site they list them as '90-Degree IG1/4" Extender'.
The issue with them is that they're not rotary fittings, so if they don't end up in the right direction once they're tightened there's not a lot you can do. Once of my fittings was fine, but the other one wasn't, to get around this I put a second O-Ring on the thread of the fitting and this allowed it face in the correct direction when tightened.
Bitspower also sell compact 90 degree rorary fittings which are about 3mm higher. They might just fit, but I'd already done my build so I'm not really looking to pull it all apart to test. :p

Associate
Here's mine. Dual loops dual systems. Two 480mm rads, one 360mm in the basement. Have to wait on a few accoutrements to put the finishing touches on it but she's basically done. Thanks for the inspiration. My wallet hates you but thanks anyway

Back
Top Bottom