PsyBnc

Associate
Hi all, im a newbie to shells, bnc's ect. im having issues with psybnc (i think it is anyway, it maybe my shell or whatever i dont know) i can get into the shell fine i then get this auto installer menu so i enter '1' for psybnc and enter a port number and then my password it then gives to me what i should type into my client (mIRC) which is '/server server1.flamenetworks.com <port> <password>' and for the first time it will connect perfectly, however when i attemp to connect again after 5 mins or so it tells me that im using the wrong password, now ive tried various things such as not changing anything (incase it was the way i was configuring psybnc) and then trying to login again. but it still tells me wrong password, now since i havent touched the password why is it changing? or why is it not letting me login? its a very weird one.

can anyone help?

**I CAN LOG IN TO MY SHELL FINE, ITS JUST PSYBNC**

thanks
billy

beh

beh

Associate
Is your identd set right? You password is probably right but from experience people often have trouble setting there identd.

Associate
OP
Yeah, thanks, it. in the end i decided just to install it my self and seems to all be working, before i used my host;s auto installer!

Back
Top Bottom