Quantum Break PC version confirmed!

Associate
I've got a 980ti and feel it looks and runs better on Xbox One than the PC in it's current state.

I'm on act 2 and torn as to whether to just keep playing the Xbox version or wait for them to sort the PC version.

It's smoother on PC bonus that the save games migrate across so you can switch platforms and carry on

Caporegime
Neither Denuvo nor it being a windows app have made a difference after all, i was just reading that it's been pirated already.

I honestly don't know why these companies put so much time and effort into anti-piracy things like this.

They always end up being cracked and pirated anyway, VERY quickly.

They should concentrate all their time on making the game great so that people buy it, like it and will buy the next one.

Associate
I honestly don't know why these companies put so much time and effort into anti-piracy things like this.

They always end up being cracked and pirated anyway, VERY quickly.

They should concentrate all their time on making the game great so that people buy it, like it and will buy the next one.

They need to focus on it working properly and not charging £50 its utter ridiculous

Soldato
It is a shame all of the focus is on performance for this. I played some of it on the Xbox and found it to be absolutely awful. I can't believe a lot of reviews are actually saying it is a good game. There is nothing I thought was done well. Gameplay is so poor, with no freedom at all. The powers are inconsistent, with the game allowing you to use them only when it allows you to with little experimentation. Shooting mechanics are barely average. The characters are uninteresting and having to sit through the painfully boring episodes as part of the game...wow.

There are incredibly intricate games out there that allow you to experiment and play different ways, that feature really interesting challenges and gameplay. I can't get excited about the next console game that is basically a linear shooting gallery to get to the next cutscene.

Soldato
Quick question about the Xbone version. My connection speed is a little shaky over here, no issues with waiting for the game to download, its the movies that worry me if they stream. Anyway to download these to the HD before hand?

Soldato
Quick question about the Xbone version. My connection speed is a little shaky over here, no issues with waiting for the game to download, its the movies that worry me if they stream. Anyway to download these to the HD before hand?

You can download them so it's all on Xbox. I think it makes the total size 70 odd GB if I remember.

Soldato
I think I've got a patch, but it keeps telling me i'm out of space when I've got 90GB free. It's rubbish! It also doesn't tell me how MUCH space I need : /

Back
Top Bottom