Quest 3 owners etc

Soldato
Thought I'd make a new thread since it's now available for sale.

There's also a way to get it with 10% off the pre-order (still includes asgards wrath 2), don't want to say any more, but if you send me a message I can show you (not a referral etc, but if you can use a referral code when registering the device, it'd be nice to use mine :D ).

EDIT - See it's also been posted elsewhere here.

Have to say, the offer to come with 6 months of quest plus (the game subscription) for the 512gb makes it tempting to go for it... especially with the 10% off. Might be begging the wife...

EDIT EDIT - Looks like the 10% off is no longer working. Maybe it is if you add something else.

Last edited:
Associate
Yep good idea to make another thread. Just watched the presentation on Youtube, does seem like its going to be a good step up from the Quest 2.

A bit disappointed though that the base headset is still 128 GB, thought that having 256 wouldn't be asking too much.

Definitely won't be diving in to buy it straight away, will just wait for price to come down, once the Christmas rush is over and maybe half way into next year.

Hoping for a price drop for the base unit to be around £349 and the 512Gb (it is that isn't it) to hopefully drop to £499.

Once I buy the headset, insurance is a must, with a good strap and bits and pieces, the Quest 2 which I paid £299 for ended up being around £450

Last edited:
Soldato
Decided to pre-order and hope that it lives up to the early reviews. Can cancel the order if more detailed reviews come out in the next two weeks that points out some cons that the first reviews missed.

Am broke, but FOMO won out. I have no will power :(

Soldato
It was the addition of Asgard's Wrath 2 for free that pushed me over the edge and onto the pre-order list.

I am betting that the reviews are going to be mainly good. If the reviews are bad, I just cancel the pre-order and move on. If the reviews are good, I get the headset on release and I have a free game too. Going the pre-order route seems like a win-win in this situation.

Hope that increases the FOMO you guys are having :p

Underboss
i wanted to get rid of the tik tok headset, even though PCVR is very good on it
also i want to finish Asgard Wrath

oh and my Pico has hardly been modified, still same strap and facial interface which i need to change, so i thought no point

Last edited:
Associate
I'll own 1 by the 11/12/13th or so. It probably won't arrive as quickly as some of yours that ordered from Meta etc but i did pay (for the 128GB) £48 less :p :D

Soldato
Yep, mine is ordered, not sure when it'll arrive as I used the 10% deal this morning before going to work, couldn't resist getting the 128GB + Elite Battery Strap for £60 quid cheaper lol.

Soldato
It was the addition of Asgard's Wrath 2 for free that pushed me over the edge and onto the pre-order list.

Ha! It was the addition of Asgard's Wrath 2 for free that pushed me away from the edge until after the offer ends.
But then the pico 5 looks interesting.
50743309342_f2ff8e8c04_o_d.gif

Last edited:
Caporegime
512 on order, waiting to see what 3rd party accessories are going to be available for near launch. I’d like the official charging stand and elite strap but the cost is getting silly.

Soldato
I've got both pre ordered, I'm not sure which one to go for, I might end up going for the 128GB as I guess I'm mainly going to be doing PCVR. Lets hope I have a better experience than with my PICO :D

Associate
Do you guys consider after care insurance a necessity, I know when I bought the Quest 2 from a well known Hight St store I opted to pay £64 which will cover me for breakdowns, accidental damage until 2027?

Back
Top Bottom