Recommend me a good mid size case - Alternative to Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Soldato
Aiming to do my first PC build in nigh on 10yrs. Can someone recommend me a good case comparable to say my existing Phanteks Enthoo Pro Mid Tower Case? - https://www.overclockers.co.uk/phanteks-enthoo-pro-mid-tower-case-with-window-black-ca-002-pt.html

Don't plan on having any DVD/floppy drive etc so front bays are now redundant. RGB would be nice if possible as long as it can be altered and brightness reduced etc.

Like the idea of a total mesh top like my current Enthoo which is great for cooling. No water cooling antics planned.

ps: What I like about my Enthoo is it comes with a lovely big/quiet 200mm front fan and 140mm rear fan.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
These any good to you?

My basket at OcUK:

Total: £211.97 (includes delivery: £11.98)​

Not sure what the RGB function is like, but personally i would get the standard version.
That looks perfect! Thanks! Basically same size as my existing case, just 4-5cm shorter and lower, which I see as no problem at all size wise.

As regards the fan hub - That seems to allow multiple fans to be plugged into it, controlled from one PWM MB fan header? So the suggestion is then all the fans plugged into it, all run at one rate, controlled from that one MB header? So if you were to plug the front two fans and the rear fan into it, all three would speed up and slow down as one, controlled from that one MB PWM header? You'd probably plug the CPU cooler fan(s) into a different PWM header to control that separately?

As as regards the ARGB front fans, you'd just need to make sure the MB you get, as that connector onboard to control them?

Soldato
OP
Thanks. Seems to show the rear fan being plugged into the hub too implying then all three fans would be controlled speed wise as one. I think I'd connect the rear one to a dedicated MB header to allow it to ramp up more than the front with CPU temp.

Back
Top Bottom