Recommend me some IEM's

Associate
Any reason i shouldn't buy the Sennheisser IE 600's? Is there better for the same budget?

This is mostly for listening to music on the go, will pair with the ifi GoBlue or the Qudelix 5k.

Soldato
Any reason i shouldn't buy the Sennheisser IE 600's? Is there better for the same budget?

This is mostly for listening to music on the go, will pair with the ifi GoBlue or the Qudelix 5k.
I've had the IE 600's and they are exceptional if you can justify paying the price but I tried the budget tangzu wan'er and they are bang for buck winner all day

I fully recommend the EI 600's, my favourite IEMs to date, I am sensitive in the pinna gain region with most IEMs, I was put off the EI 600s for a long time as a lot of people said it was very treble sharp, this wasn't an issue for me at all, probably because I'm older, no fatigue in the pinna region at all, very good allrounder, I still have my AFUL P8 and the EI 600s are a clear step above imo, much better timbre, the P8's are technically very competent but too fatiguing at higher volume levels not realistic timbre/tonality imo.

Last edited:
I picked up theIE 600s on Saturday and ibenit been disappointed.

Really?

Have you had much experience with cheaper IEMs like the Truthear Hexa for example? only £70 and still very competent, if not I'd consider something like that as it will help you get a footing into what type of sound you may like without spending a lot, what are you looking for that the IE 600 isn't giving you?

Associate
OP
Really?

Have you had much experience with cheaper IEMs like the Truthear Hexa for example? only £70 and still very competent, if not I'd consider something like that as it will help you get a footing into what type of sound you may like without spending a lot, what are you looking for that the IE 600 isn't giving you?
Sorry, fat fingers and typo when I posted the above last night.

I'm happy with the IE 600's, the clarity and sound stage are impressive and I'm still waking to them. For reference I've come from a few cheaper models of IEMs over the year from Shure and recently Fiio as well as my other headphones I use including my HD650, x1's and AKG701.

Back
Top Bottom