Red, Yellow, Green, Brown, Blue, Pink and Black. It's the General Snooker Thread!

Soldato
I watched the qualifiers: some very good games. I do feel sorry for Joyce. He worked so hard to get through the qualifiers only to face Ronnie in the first round.

Looking at the draw I see Ding vs Bingham in the first round! Maflin vs Selby could be another interesting match given the latter's lack of recent form. I'm interested to see the scoreline between Gould and Yan so close - a possible upset there!

Associate
Another 2 weeks listening to how hard done by Ronnie is, how he doesn't care if he wins, the venues rubbish and he doesn't enjoy it anymore. Still I suppose that's better than the cheating Scot winning again!

Caporegime
Another 2 weeks listening to how hard done by Ronnie is, how he doesn't care if he wins, the venues rubbish and he doesn't enjoy it anymore. Still I suppose that's better than the cheating Scot winning again!
He won’t complain about the venue. Every snooker player loves the crucible.

but he’ll certainly keep on about how he’s only going out there to hit a few balls and hopefully not get smashed up.

Soldato
I do wish the matches required a two-frame advantage to win, perhaps with a cap. So the current round could be best of 19 with a cap of (say) 23.

Soldato
Goodness me he was 10-6 down after being 4-1 up. Will Ronnie win tonight? Massive for him to do this as he need to win the final session at least 7-2 to win 13-12 but don't think it won't happen now.

Back
Top Bottom