Remnant 2

Man of Honour
OP
Man of Honour
OP
More tired than I thought I was going to be, so a proper play is going to have to wait until tomorrow morning but I've done the prologue level, must say that the levels look real good in 1440 on Ultra, nice little Unreal 5 effects

Man of Honour
OP
CDKeys seem to be out of Ultimate keys. Is there any other trustworthy sites or bite the bullet and buy through Steam?
Dont know if they still have them but I got mine from Greenman Gaming a few weeks back for £42

Performance is not as good as it could be, the odd hitch here and there in 1440 with DLSS on, with everything on Ultra. Strangely dropping it to High doesnt make too much noticeable difference in fps, so maybe something is a bit hokey there. Day 1 patch comes on Tuesday though, so maybe that will address those issues. Dont get me wrong, its still very playable, just could perform a little better. Does seem to need a bit of a beast of a machine

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Just going through the classes at the moment, love the Challenger. Strong class that, huge melee damage and the self rez is invaluable. Medic is a good all rounder and his light machine gun is actually very good for keeping elite mobs staggered. Gunslinger (the class which comes with the Ultimate edition) is a little more tricky, high dps but quite weak, a glass cannon, which you have to make really good use of weapon swapping to get the most out of. Tough solo class but good for co-op. Just trying the Hunter class next and then the Dog Handler class

Associate
This does look intriguing, I was thinking of Diablo 4 but still unsure about that, or Warhammer darktide, and then I saw this, I never played the first and would probably play solo. Think I 'll check out some reviews

Man of Honour
OP
This does look intriguing, I was thinking of Diablo 4 but still unsure about that, or Warhammer darktide, and then I saw this, I never played the first and would probably play solo. Think I 'll check out some reviews
One thing I will say, just as with the first game, solo is pretty hard. Its doable, but hard. Almost souls-like hard in places.

Associate
Gave it a shot and I'm enjoying it. It definitely leans towards co-op with the character classes and the specific "buff team" branch of the skill tree. Also runs very well with DLSS, even on a lower end laptop.

Associate
Really enjoying this game. Bit of a learning curve to start but once you alter your mind to the game it just gets better and better. Dodge is your biggest friend here. One wrong roll can mean a huge chunk of health gone as even the lower mobs can melee you for quite a hard hit.
Played the Challenger in co-op and Handler in single. Preference atm is the Challenger as the Handler is a little clunky giving the dog orders and most of the time it does nothing of any meaning to help the situation.

Associate
Myself and 2 others playing for the 1st time. 6900XT ultra settings with FSR set to quality.

Man of Honour
OP
One of the things I love about this is that there are so many hidden classes that you can unlock. People are still finding new hidden classes daily at the moment.. The Explorer, The Summoner, The Engineer, The Alchemist and so on

Caporegime
Anyone running this on a lower spec? Looking for a new coop game to play with my laddie but he has my old PC with a 6700k, 16 GB ram and a GTX980, but only runs 1080p 60Hz. What chance does he have?

Back
Top Bottom