RIP Garibaldi

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Cast reunions getting rather small :(

As Londo would say: Goodbye my good and dear friend Mr Garibaldi

G'Kar: I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Go anywhere in the station when it is quiet, and just listen. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged. Long after we are gone, our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains. But I will admit that the part of me that is going will very much miss the part of you that is staying.

You beat me :(

Soldato
Freakin' 2016.

RIP.

One of my favourite characters from the show.

Edit:
As an aside, dug out the Christopher Franke soundtrack compilation CD from the show this morning, very poignant and staggering to think the series first aired over 20 years ago.

Would be a nice gesture if Warners considered releasing a remastered Blu-ray version in recognition and memory of all the actors from the show who are now "Sleeping in Light".

Last edited:
Soldato
Cast reunions getting rather small :(

As Londo would say: Goodbye my good and dear friend Mr Garibaldi

G'Kar: I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Go anywhere in the station when it is quiet, and just listen. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged. Long after we are gone, our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains. But I will admit that the part of me that is going will very much miss the part of you that is staying.

It was generally wonderfully written.
Script and conversations were never an issue in B5.

VoG

VoG

Soldato
RIP Garibaldi, what a damn shame, loved B5 back in the day as the writing was spot on & had no equals, just been trying to find my favourite Garibaldi moment from B5 on You tube but drawn a blank, would've made a fitting send off gif.

Garibaldi & Lennier racing round the station on a Kawasaki ZZR that Garibaldi had pieced together in a bid to remind himself of his rebellious youth. :D

Back
Top Bottom