Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

Associate
Is this game standalone or come under the DLC for Rising storm 2 digital deluxe version? reason I ask is I got the base game but the digital deluxe upgrade is half price on steam today for £4 :)

Soldato
Is this game standalone or come under the DLC for Rising storm 2 digital deluxe version? reason I ask is I got the base game but the digital deluxe upgrade is half price on steam today for £4 :)

Rising Storm 2 digital deluxe version? No such thing. You're confusing the first game with the new second game.

Associate
More info coming next week about this game

And for those of you who are fans of our Red Orchestra/Rising Storm franchise, keep an eye out next week! The march to war is on and we have news to bring you from the front! Stay tuned in for all the latest as we begin to talk about everything Rising Storm 2: Vietnam!

Caporegime
hopefully its better than the abysmal red orchestra 2. what a mess that was. shame as i longed for a great ww2 game.

rising storm was a campfest.basically sit in a bush.

this could be good i will wait for actual gameplay before maybe getting. we do need something like this though.

Soldato
This looks promising however feel it will be COD: Vietnam. If it turns out to be like Squad but a bit more on lines with Vietcong, that that would be fantastic

Back
Top Bottom