Road House

Soldato
Hmm the original is one of my favourite films and me and the missus watch it a couple of times a year, hope they do a decent job but wont be holding my breath

Soldato
Why does McGregor's voice seem like it's dubbed in like 90% of that trailer.
In my professional opinion, probably because it is. Doesn't bode well for the film.. or at least the scenes he's in.

I've never seen the original but looks kinda fun. Jakey boy does like a fight doesn't he.

Associate
Liked the first movie, and Jake whatshisname is generally associated with pretty good stuff.

Just one problem, I can't stand McGregor, complete Hallion IMO and very little redeeming characteristics as far as I can determine.

Last edited:
Soldato
Never bothered to watch the original as wasn't particularly a fan of Patrick Swayze.
Not really like most of his movies bar maybe Point Break and maybe Next of Kin.

I actually watched it again at the weekend after hearing about the remake and is still a great 80s action movie.

Kelly Lynch was utterly stunning back then and still looking good for 65! :eek:

Soldato
I finished season 1 of Yellowstone the other week; now onto Season 2. I am really enjoying it. It completely flew under the radar when it was released for some reason.

Back drop is the largest ranch in the US, Kevin Costner is trying to prevent it being gobbled up by progress. He has a smoking hot cow girl of a daughter, which broadly makes it worth it on that alone.

Back
Top Bottom