Road House

Soldato
Strange choice of focal length for the fights, looks almost 14mm super wide, quite off putting and floaty for films, save that for documentaries and such.
They where using some new filing tech where the actors didn't short whir punches the finished the contact part with CGI. I thought it looked utterly terrible. Everyone's face was made of rubber when hit.

Soldato
An utterly pointless remake imo. Worse than Point Break (2015), which is saying a lot as that was almost unwatchable.

Soldato
It was ok, but does McGregor sound like that in real life, he really was bad!

He doesn't usually sound like that - but in all fairness nobody does! It was like a weird hybrid of Irish and American and he'd have been far better served saying vey little and just being a ruthless baddie!

Horrible acting!

Soldato
I thought it was an OK movie. Fights looked a bit 'off' probably due to the CGI that I have heard about.

Unpopular opinion: I think McGregor's character was quite funny. I think he will get a few more movies under his belt and maybe become a Statham/Rock type actor. I say give him some time. The character he played in Roadhouse was over the top and he played it over the top.

Back
Top Bottom