*** Show us your bikes! ***

Soldato
Got a few more miles on it, and am nearly at the 600 miles running in/first service point..

g1rfx7E.jpg

Absolutely loving it, but occasionally miss the power of my old 10R..

6aWo8bk.jpg

But the 660 is much less of a licence loser, and ultimately more fun as you have to work for the speed.
I need to sell my S1000R full decat system and get an exhaust for it.
Either one of these..

TbpQ6Ko.png

UYlUZ8U.png

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Can't argue with the faux stuff, nothing worse. I am slightly biased though the only bodywork not CF on my striple is pretty much just the tank :D

Everything needs a good can, that we agree on.

Soldato
Nice. Love my 890.... such a cracking bike.
It's frustrating I've not been able to get out on it since picking it up - fell down the stairs and did my wrist and ribs in lol

Fitted the KTM USB-C port earlier, not a fancy as the model I had seen (that came with a metal bracket), but it should do the job when I'm out for back road blasts this year :)

Soldato
It's frustrating I've not been able to get out on it since picking it up - fell down the stairs and did my wrist and ribs in lol

Fitted the KTM USB-C port earlier, not a fancy as the model I had seen (that came with a metal bracket), but it should do the job when I'm out for back road blasts this year :)
I've got the original USB socket that came with the metal bracket although I mounted mine in a different place with cable ties anyway. Works great with my quadlock mount for some satnav and music if I fancy it.

Back
Top Bottom