*** Show us your Dogs ***

Soldato
Plenty, but I'm having trouble with getting them off my phone, I'm bluetoothing them to my laptop now :)

Gah! Even worse, that's what the g/f wants.

Not a chance.

there ok, i'll warn you though, i'd really say if she wants some get some, but they have a lot of health problems due to size, most noticeably breathing difficultys.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
My madradors:

bensonmia.jpg

bensonmia2.jpg

bensonmia3.jpg

The "puppy" is nearly 3 so fully grown I'm afriad. Shes is in proportion though so still pretty cute :)

They're dad and daughter, dad being about 5/6 (we aint sure), daughter nearly 3.

Soldato
Here's my Max, a 2 yr old short haired Border Collie. They're my sisters photos so apologies for the b&w in some.

Looking out for the neighbours cat.
DSC00175.jpg

DSC02852.jpg

DSC00093small-1.jpg

DSC02901.jpg

I have some of him in the snow but can't find them right now.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
For some reason pugs just make me laugh :D

I'm actually giggling in the office. GOOGLY BEAR! Man those faces. I want one. No matter how mad I am that face would always make me laugh.

I'm loving the black labs, reprasent y0!

I bet Stanley drools like no other Darryn! My neighbour used to have one, could fill a bottle on seconds!

Last edited:
Soldato
I could have sworn I'd posted in this thread? Anyway... Here's Zac, a sort-of-staff bull terrier aged 10:
zac.jpg

Best. Dog. Ever. Well, almost. In his life so far we've blitzed obedience trials (he knew over 100 commands before I stopped counting), done tracking / search and rescue, Schutzhund and security work ('police dog' stuff), hunted, herded, acted as a visitor to schools and places like that advocating responsible dog ownership and companionship, you name it. So much for those 'types' of dogs being vicious.

Here's Gypsy, my working Sealyham/Russell terrier:
ocuk-gypsy2.jpg

Her seven, merely hours-old puppies, taken yesterday:
gypsy-pups-day1.jpg

You gotta love dogs! :D

Back
Top Bottom