Silverstone SX600-G

Soldato
Anyone else heard of this PSU? Pretty impressive bit of engineering to get 600W, semi-fanless and modular from the SFX form factor.

It's also coming with the PP05-E flat cables as standard.

Will OcUK be stocking this? I've been searching the net and availability seems to between August and Q4 but there doesn't seem to have been any info except from July when they were having problems with Titan-Z compatibility. I've got a Sugo SG05 waiting to move my system into but I want this PSU rather than buying the 450W Gold version and flat cables separately. :o

EDIT: Might as well ask here whether 450W would be enough for my system?

Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4GHz + H60 V2
MSI Z87I, 8GB DDR3, MSI GTX 670 PE OC, 500GB 2.5" HDD, 250GB Samsung EVO

Does anyone have any experience with SFX PSUs? Would the 450W bronze non modular version be okay for this? I'll be using most of the cables anyway so the modular aspect is a bit pointless and only adds depth to the PSU with the connectors. If it will suffice, I might as well save money and get the cheaper one.

Last edited:
Soldato
450W version here powering a 3750K/R9 290 based system with no issues.

I'll be getting the SX600 at launch though for my nCase setup.

Soldato
OP
Second week of September for EU retailers according to Tony Ou. Any news on this OcUK?

Still holding off buying one of the other models till I see the price haha. ~$130 at US retailers so far.

pqg3g01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom