Sitting legs crossed

Wise Guy
Soldato
A few days ago I noticed I was sitting with my legs crossed like this picture. Now every time I sit I subconsciously do it. I don't even know why? I think it's just one of those things that happens as you get older? I dont even care how gay it looks.

For any old people on here - at what age did you notice yourself sitting like this?

YAVUq.jpg

Associate
I wasn't aware how much I was doing it until I saw that my jeans were becoming worn where my legs crossed. If I do catch myself sitting that way I get up and have a stroll around to get the blood moving again.

Some people might say it looks gay but I prefer the word flamboyant.

Soldato
I cross at the ankles. E.g. If I'm slouching and my legs are straight to the ground I'll cross my right foot over my left ankle. But can't be crossing that far up the leg. My babies will get crushed.

Soldato
Irritates me when men sit like that. It's just so.... Unmanly.

Same here. My old physics professor at Univeristy used to sit exactly like that. He took it a stage further though and had both hand clasped atop his knee, and he used to prod his thigh when making points too. Looked liked a right user of the tradesman's, even though he wasn't.

Mat

Mat

Soldato
If I do try to sit like that, I can only do it left over right... Right over left hurts where the outside of my left knee presses against the outside of my right calf, for some reason.

Soldato
I wasn't aware how much I was doing it until I saw that my jeans were becoming worn where my legs crossed. If I do catch myself sitting that way I get up and have a stroll around to get the blood moving again.

Some people might say it looks gay but I prefer the word flamboyant.

I prefer the word gay :p

Man of Honour
A few days ago I noticed I was sitting with my legs crossed like this picture. Now every time I sit I subconsciously do it. I don't even know why? I think it's just one of those things that happens as you get older? I dont even care how gay it looks.

You have a problem when you start doing this:

legsc5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom