Skyrim - my story of woe :p

Man of Honour
Getting to the point now I've done the mage's college main arch that I feel like I'm playing delivery driver simulator :( and a lot of the side quests aren't that interesting.

Its one of the biggest problems with the game that there is interesting stuff there but you have to reinvent the wheel every time just to do the basic stuff/discover how the basic stuff works - when you cut that out its a lot more fun to play :S

Soldato
Getting to the point now I've done the mage's college main arch that I feel like I'm playing delivery driver simulator :( and a lot of the side quests aren't that interesting.

Quests are possibly the dullest thing in the game I got bored of them a long time ago and basically just spend time exploring instead. Much more interesting bumping into stuff by accident. :p

Man of Honour
Ah skyrim, the game with many hours spent (a lot of them modding) that no other game has managed to match since. Playing fallout 4 has actually made me want to go back to skyrim. So many great memories and so many side quests not even attempted (or even found).

Permabanned

My favourite game. ..so good to get lost in and dissappear into another universe.
Same as above poster I probably spent more time modoing than playing. Still fired 200 hours into it and still not touched Dlc.

Video I made ^

Soldato

My favourite game. ..so good to get lost in and dissappear into another universe.
Same as above poster I probably spent more time modoing than playing. Still fired 200 hours into it and still not touched Dlc.

Video I made ^

Nice video you done! I have the same Intro Music replacement as you had playing in the Video, think her voice is just amazing! :cool:

Intro music replacement by Malukah is the mod if anyone wondering. :)

Back
Top Bottom