Small case for matx build?

Soldato
In the process of downsizing my main PC and I'm going to be putting as many of the parts as I can into a matx case

Could you please offer some suggestions with a max budget of £105? Ideally I'd like it to be cube shaped but this doesn't matter to much

Cheers

Last edited:
Associate
What would you class as small as this will dictate what suggestions people offer? Also is it mega high end hardware being used?

But some initial suggestions would be Asus AP201, Jonsbo D30/D31 or even the Deepcool CH370.

Associate
I Had a NZXT H500 a couple of years ago & wanted to downsize from ATX to mATX, However I was using a tripple fan GPU which sagged,
after a lot of research I found the Thermaltake Core V21 could suit my needs and Vertical mount GPU menat no more sag.I have nearly always had PC on the floor so this suits me

Pros: Flexible configuration
Cons: It does have a large footprint

*EDIT*
I bought a second hand one on ebay so I could have all mesh sides rather than panel.

Last edited:
Soldato
Does this take a atx PSU without any issues with long GPU's? Would be good to avoid itx tax....

It really depends on the PSU and the GPU. I have a 150mm PSU in one with a reference 980TI and it’s ok. If it were a modern big GPU it would be a bit tougher.

Back
Top Bottom