So...Brazil

Soldato
I know we haven't even finished this Olympics yet, but is this making anyone think about taking a trip for the next? Certainly running through my head.

Edit, corrected spelling.

Last edited:
Associate
I am seriously considering it!
I am sure you will be able to get tickets to almost every day of the Olympics, as I don't think that many British people will make the trip!

Also yes to going to Glasgow for the commonwealth (even though it is in Glasgow)

Man of Honour
I'll watch it from my poorly maintained shed in the garden, then it'll just be like living in a Brazilian shanty town.

I can put up a brazilian flag and some samba music and everything.

Soldato
I would love to go to see that. No tickets for womans volleyball? No problem just go to the beach and sorted. Its going to be a bit like the scaremongering before the SA world cup. In the end nothing much happened.

Associate
I am probably going for the world cup, could possible do the Olympics too. But my dad lives in Rio so i try to go every year regardless.

Caporegime
Actually planning to head to Brazil for the 2014 World Cup with my bro and a few of our friends in Canada. Dont know about the olympics tbh but am definitely looking to head off for the WC therer.

Associate
Yeah... I'd rather just watch on TV. Don't wanna get stabbed or shot.

Defo going to the Commonwealth games though, and I'm quite resolved on going to the next olympics that takes place in Europe. Would be cool if Istanbul gets the 2020 games as I've always wanted to go there anyway :)

Soldato
Might be easier to get tickets, but it will be by no means cheap. Unless you were someone who had the money to play the ticket lottery back at the start of last years ticket release, then you aren't really likely to be going off to Brazil.

Back
Top Bottom