Solar panel production figures

Man of Honour
Swapped over to eon's ev eco7 last week
Charging the batteries for 8p/kWh every night
Selling the excess solar at 16.5p/kWh last few days earning £1-2/day after usage and gas+electricity standing charges taken into account. Very pleased.

Associate
Swapped over to eon's ev eco7 last week
Charging the batteries for 8p/kWh every night
Selling the excess solar at 16.5p/kWh last few days earning £1-2/day after usage and gas+electricity standing charges taken into account. Very pleased.

Offf, that's 1p better than Octopus. How many hours do you get for 8p?

Associate

d_p

d_p

Associate
Its going to be another month under the installer estimate for me (5 in a row) I need an average of 13 kWh per day to reach my target..........not a single day in April has been above 13. I now need 17 kWh per day for the rest of the month to reach the target for April.
Finally had a day yesterday in April that was over my daily installer estimate (13.8 kWh) Still need to make 250 kWh in the rest of the month to get to the target though, which is never going to happen.

Associate
Finally had a day yesterday in April that was over my daily installer estimate (13.8 kWh) Still need to make 250 kWh in the rest of the month to get to the target though, which is never going to happen.
What have they predicted for the month? About 415kWh?

PVGIS predicts about 350kWh in April for your location with 3.3kW of panels pointing true south with a 35 degree roof angle.

Have a look here and plug in your details. It'll be more accurate than your installer prediction:

Back
Top Bottom