Sony HT A9 impressions?

Associate
I love my HT A9, no regrets. I think it's maybe 25% more expensive than it should be but there are more components needed for each separate speaker compared with one sound bar

Soldato
Same, no regrets. Think mine cost around £2150 with the sw-5 sub on pre-order at launch before the prices started to go up. Don't think I'd pay £3k+ for the new one with sub if I was in the market today and didn't have the OG.

Soldato
Still a rip off. Could have bought Bk xls400
I'm sure you already know you don't have much of a choice if you've chosen the HT-A9 as your speakers. And with this system residing in my toddlers play room plus it being toddler proof in all the right ways (my main consideration) I am pretty happy with the choice...

Associate
I have more sub bass than I can use in my 1st floor home, a soundbar sounds narrow and hasnt got sides to bounce sound off so the HT-A9 is the only option other than a full surround amp and speakers

Caporegime
My SA-SW5 cost £650 and my elderly dog is scared of the bass from the subwoofer now, even though it didn't bother her for years so we keep it right down now.

Back
Top Bottom