South Park - The stick of truth

Soldato
It's a steam key, I registered it on steam and downloaded/installed via steam. Haven't launched it yet though, at work using teamviewer to home pc

so it doesnt require any messing about due to it being RU? just buy it and steam will recognise it in the uk and its in english?

if so thats a bargain!

Associate
is this steam or uplay? or steam that then launches uplay? thanks :) tempting

lol edit, just noticed you said its a steam key :), does it then launch uplay like rayman did? also its 'RU', so does it require vpn etc

so it doesnt require any messing about due to it being RU? just buy it and steam will recognise it in the uk and its in english?

if so thats a bargain!

It says EU/US ?

Soldato
I bought it from Gameholds.com for £25 and got an email saying I might have to use a vpn to get the right version!...didn't have to though, it just unlocked normally

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm finding it a bit difficult to get to grips with tbh. I don't know if blocking is a bit hit&miss or I am just crap at it, but it hardly ever works, and when it does it doesn't make much difference!

I am liking it.

Soldato
This game is epic. It plays like Super Mario rpg and looks just like an episode of the show. I haven't immediately enjoyed anything as much as this in a loooong time :)

Caporegime
I'm finding it a bit difficult to get to grips with tbh. I don't know if blocking is a bit hit&miss or I am just crap at it, but it hardly ever works, and when it does it doesn't make much difference!

I am liking it.

Same as, blocking is very hit and miss most times..

However that hasn't distracted the entertainment at all imo, haven't had a game like this in a very long time. Can see why so many reviews sites are enjoying it and thus this game will be a sales hit

Associate
I'm struggling with this...I'm using an xbox 360 wired gamepad, but the RT and LT buttons don't work, so I cannot access certain ingame options.
The LB and RB buttons work fine, what the hell is wrong? :(

Back
Top Bottom