South Park - The stick of truth

Soldato
Finished it on Monday on the PS3, and loved every minute. It's exactly what I needed from a South Park game, though I would have preferred a bit more Randy, and a slightly longer story. Combat wasn't particularly challenging, either... I think I only used one summon the entire game just to see what it did.

Sold it on to one of the wife's workmates, so the whole experience only cost me a tenner. If more story DLC comes out further down the line, I'll pick it up again a little cheaper on PC and go from there. :)

Great stuff all over.

Soldato
I thought the ending was a tad weak compared to the rest of the game but overall absolutely brilliant.

Finished it as a thief this time round but will be playing a Ginger Jew next just for the luls.

Associate
Just finished on 21 hours. Done as many side quests as possible. Fantastic game by all accounts. I really hope they do something else with it!
I have to try the other classes now :D

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Just did the alien ship level.

Trying to do all the side quests and playing on hardcore :cool:

Soldato
Wow this game is a breath of fresh air, so damn unique and fun. Everything is just spot on.

One area I'm struggling though is blocking ranged attacks. I just can't get it right. I press a button when the icon appears below character, but it never seems to work and I end up bleeding through each battle. Any tips please?

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Block as the attack is about to connect. I find the icon appears too early.

Associate
GOTY

GOTY so far for me! As a huge fan of both the show and JRPGs I was in my element. Combat can be seen as a little basic and it doesnt really matter which class you choose as, with the right gear, any class can play the same role. That aside though, the amount of references back to the series is staggering

If you are a fan of the show, I highly recommend keeping an eye on all of the 'vendor trash' you pick up as you go along otherwise you might miss a few gems such as;

The Sword of a Thousand Truths in Randy's dresser

Soldato
I finished this the night before last and loved every moment. My only gripe is that it's too easy - even on hardcore I died just once - and could do with more options in combat. Otherwise, near on perfect and funny as hell :)

Caporegime
Only played for an hour or so - lost a few battles already :( (does it matter). However it's a refreshing game, my short attention span likes it!

Soldato
One of the funniest games I've played this past year, everything seems so well done, and made.

in the school, the mutant bacteria, I can't beat them, any tips?

Hope those spoiler tags worked..

Associate
One of my favorite games in a long time. Deffo recommend it I'm not really a massive turn based RPG fan but this is so damn funny and interesting i find my self constantly hunting the collectables!

Back
Top Bottom