Spec me a gaming PC please :)

Associate
young lad said:
He will probs want paying so you think £20 is resaneble for him?

Hmm, a mate would do it for free...just kidding :D

Most people would want a bit more than £20 for labour costs, but if you know him well then you might get away with it.

This would be the perfect opportunity for you to learn something really useful and do it all yourself. Just read that guide a few times and you'll be laughing. :)

Associate
He will hopefully take £20 and what i will do it build it and he watchs and tell me if i go wrong and put it right and help me with it but mostly me doing it just a eye over me to make sure i dont mess it lmao.

Another question how do u think i should get the content of this hard drive in that pc or just add this hd to that pc?
This 1 is IDE and new 1 is SATE2 i think so i could add hd into new pc and copy all the files then take it out and add to other pc or just delete this stuff and reinstall the games?

Associate
young lad said:
He will hopefully take £20 and what i will do it build it and he watchs and tell me if i go wrong and put it right and help me with it but mostly me doing it just a eye over me to make sure i dont mess it lmao.

Another question how do u think i should get the content of this hard drive in that pc or just add this hd to that pc?
This 1 is IDE and new 1 is SATE2 i think so i could add hd into new pc and copy all the files then take it out and add to other pc or just delete this stuff and reinstall the games?

Yep, connect the new SATAII drive, install your operating system on it. Then plug in the IDE hard drive, and it should be automatically detected upon startup. Then it's simply a matter of copying your important files and documents across to the new drive.

Yes, I think you need to reinstall games, but if you know a fair bit about how settings are saved, you can copy them across too!

Associate
I think will jsut formatt this HD as mum wants this pc cus she crnt have *** its got on now:O
Then just start agen the important docs can just b saved to cd so its all godo fun:)

Back
Top Bottom