Spirals in tubing?

Soldato
Yeah i think a lot of your bends could be a little tidier but i'm sure that will come with practice, i've not tried hard tubing myself but i've seen some of the youtubers go back and adjust a few bends after they've done them to get them a bit more symmetrical and aligned.

The colour scheme and the spiral look great though.

Associate
OP
It will look so much better when the Berry Blue Liquid is in, thats for sure but have to wait for the Monoblock to arrive, going to put the system through a 24hour clean as I have the liquids for it.

I put a lot of the bad bends down to having a monsoon insert and using EK tubing, makes me feel a bit better :D

Associate
Just stumbled upon this Super Mario themed build on Instagram, spiral looks pretty good with tight spirals & large tubing :)

14240930_663606680467726_1276040953_n.jpg

Associate
OP
I love Mario, new ideas are coming up, that build is AMAZING in my opinion :D

I forgot to put up final pictures of the build...

I still need to add a cable comb onto the 24pin but due to being REAL lazy since completing the build, I haven't done it. I also don't want to get any finger prints on the side panel as it took ages to get rif of them all :D. Other then that, Possibly going to add in another light strip and looking to upgrade / swap my 6700 for a k chip, whilst I'm sitting on a 4.3 OC with the non k, I'd rather go for much higher OC's with a K chip just because...

ALCOv

EDIT: The PIC-E power is hiding the drainage as I didn't know where to put it. Going to add another comb or two so it's super tidy but don't intend on opening the case up for a while.

TEMPS: Highs of 72deg after an hour of torture testing on Prime, ~80 on Cinebench.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Did you ever use the 3d model I sent you?

I got one made up by a local company, just went for the cheapest option material wise. It was er, different to say the least haha. The model was perfect in concept with the rough dimensions I gave.

In short, as it's printed, the edges were not smooth enough and the material used wasn't the best to hold up to the amount of heat that hit it. (I could have avoided heat issues if I just went and got some gloves but meh, was experimental)

I ended up risking buying from the Chinese place, prayed they wouldn't just steal my money and like 8 days later, it come in the post!

Back
Top Bottom