[Sponsored] --- "TEARS IN RAIN" --- (Blade Runner inspired Threadripper, Parvum build)

Associate
OP
jw6HQddh.png.jpg

Approaching the finish line.... The build is almost complete, it's filled, booted and undergoing some final touches.

The last components to share are the amazing Darkside LED strips, and the Primochill Vue. Hands down Darkside LED strips are my favorite and I would never use another brand period.

Down below is also a sneak peek of the Vue in action...

EqQUQjth.jpg

CtWtVYrh.jpg

EBFhN4ih.jpg

4oBmvG6h.jpg

xX61Y50h.jpg

WMLTSq3h.jpg

5yRL2I5h.jpg

Associate
Just... wow. I'm amazed at the ability of people on this forum. This is super impressive and I am actually excited to see it finished! Great work!

Associate
OP
Just... wow. I'm amazed at the ability of people on this forum. This is super impressive and I am actually excited to see it finished! Great work!
Looking good. I hope the Vue holds up for you.

Thanks guys :)

And.. me too on the vue!

Side note... Build is now 100% complete, video and photos inbound

Last edited:
Associate
I absolutely cannot wait to see this build complete! I saw your teaser pic on Instagram and I asked you where I could see more and you told me where to look. Thanks! This build has me really excited. Your sense of style and attention to every little detail is exemplary!

Associate
OP
Been viewing this from when you started it and it's one of my favourites. Thanks for building it!

Absolutely cracking mate, amazing build, the attention to detail is second to none.

I absolutely cannot wait to see this build complete! I saw your teaser pic on Instagram and I asked you where I could see more and you told me where to look. Thanks! This build has me really excited. Your sense of style and attention to every little detail is exemplary!

You guys are too kind :) Thank you!

Video reveal of finished build in a couple of days followed by photos

Associate
OP
jw6HQddh.png.jpg

Well ladies and gents, it's been a long road to say the least, but below is the video reveal for this build! (Use headphones if you got 'em!)

Final photos will follow within the week.

Special thanks to the boys at Parvum (Justin & Shaun), Jakob at Watercool (Heatkiller), Joey at Ensourced Custom Sleeved Cables, and last but most certainly not least, Daz at DazMode and Darkside Computer Modding. These folks helped sponsor this project and even though they sponsored, I 100% believe they represent the absolute best-on-the-market for each of their respective products.

Also, a big thanks to everyone that followed this long ride - I hope it provided some entertainment and that the final product delivered expectations. My next build will not take so long, I promise!

Without further ado, Tears In Rain:

Associate
A truly outstanding build! this is where engineering and art cross over. I cannot decide which element I like the most, the amount of skill in engineering this build or the pure aesthetic of the work. I look forward to seeing the photography.

Back
Top Bottom