Staying in GD saves me money!!

Sic

Sic

Soldato
i dont know what it is about me, or these forums...but everytime i venture into another forum (ie. MnBO, HGnP, PCCG) i always end up spending money!! first it was MnBO with that damn anime thread!! then it was HGnP with all those pretty domain names, then it was PCCG for all the damn consoles i now have sat on my desk, not being used...but will eventually be!!

for the next few months, i an GD-bound...because it's cheaper in here! although, i could use a new watch.

NO!!

Soldato
Dunno, since moving to GD it's given me the urge to go buy a decent watch for extortionate amounts of money. Though it's still cheaper than what the Motors forum gave me the urge to buy, or the General Hardware forum....

Man of Honour
Otacon said:
Christ, I dare not work out how much I spent on meets last year :/

Great... now I feel depressed.. Actually I don't, because all the meets rocked. Hard! :cool: :D

Welcome to your new home Sic. We'll try and make you as uncomfortable as we can. :)

Sic

Sic

Soldato
OP
Otacon said:

heyy, that's mean!

Belmit said:
Haha, yeah! How much will Liverpool be costing you Sic? I'm sure it'll be worth it, but that was down to GD too!

ugh, i hadnt thought of that. i have to attack my savings!

Freefaller said:
Welcome to your new home Sic. We'll try and make you as uncomfortable as we can.

aww, thanks...Strange tutu-wearing French don!! ;)

Permabanned
OCUK has powerballers? :D What have you all hit? "Back in the day" when I was doing it everyday I manged 12470, but now can only hit about 12k.

Soldato
Gilly said:
Powerballs
Innocent Smoothies
LiveStrong bands

Skinted

Pah, cross innocent smoothies off that.. you know they are on special offer.. your just trying to make them look more expensive...

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I know what you mean :o
These forums have cost me far too much, probably for the benefit of my finances I should leave but then if I did that I'd end up buying more stuff to entertain me :o

Back
Top Bottom