Stuff you can and cant take on planes

Soldato
ocuk is falling into deeper depths or depravity every day :)

glowsticks and poppers sounds like a fun weekend. Wheres my invite?

Permabanned
geeza said:
10d7_1.JPG
Well, if you're feeling shy you could always try this approach.

Associate
I used to sniff poppers in high school with mates. Im not gay we just liked the 5-10 minute buzz you got from them. The things you do when your young lol.

NOT GAY!

Soldato
Gonzo0 said:
I used to sniff poppers in high school with mates. Im not gay we just liked the 5-10 minute buzz you got from them. The things you do when your young lol
The latest craze is big ballons full of laughing gas... I just remember new years eve and there was loads of popped ballons on the floor and I was like "WTF".

Soldato
One More Solo said:
Been banned now I'm afraid so you need WTF no more.
I didn't know that... I guess it wasn't exactly as high profile as the smoking ban was it! I'm not surprised really, I doubt it does you much good especially when mixed with god knows what else people have down my local rave pit. ;) It's like dawn of the dead down there sometimes. :eek:

Love the sig gonzo... Could I get anymore off topic? :o

Associate
5ingh said:
Convinient thread :D

I haven't travelled abroad since '03 and will be going on hols next week, so I was wondering whether the following are still allowed on board:

mobile phone
digital camera
portable dvd player

Thanks

cant use mobiles at all. (flight mode is ok obvisouly..) dvd player n camera can be used after take off and before landing.

Suspended
OP
One More Solo said:
Been banned now I'm afraid so you need WTF no more.

its nitrous oxide not laughing gas i think. When was it banned, it was on sale not so long ago at a place i went

Soldato
geeza said:
its nitrous oxide not laughing gas i think. When was it banned, it was on sale not so long ago at a place i went
Yep, I've seen it on sale recently as well... I think they are keeping it on the down low, as it used to be mentioned on flyers for nights, but now it is no longer mentioned. I'm not really too bothered.... I tried it a few times, and it made me feel wobbly for a few mins, but nothing much really happened. Each to thier own I guess. ;)

Soldato
MikeHunt79 said:
Yep, I've seen it on sale recently as well... I think they are keeping it on the down low, as it used to be mentioned on flyers for nights, but now it is no longer mentioned. I'm not really too bothered.... I tried it a few times, and it made me feel wobbly for a few mins, but nothing much really happened. Each to thier own I guess. ;)

You can get it off ebay too.

Soldato
Baldyman said:
The glowsticks will have some nasty chemicals in them that could probably burn skin.

Unlikely, I'm sure I read that at one point it was a craze somewhere or other to go clubbing shirt-less with glowstick mixture rubbed on your chest!

Back
Top Bottom