Summing up a letter of resignation in a meme...

Caporegime
This has much potential. Just wait a day or two.

33517959.jpg

Haha i like this one

Thread has huge potential for lols.

Don
Never burn your bridges, you'll just look like a chump. When/if you need to use him for a reference, his last memory of you will be this 'stunt'.

Just send a normal boring email, thanking him for your employment / guidance whatever.

-However, you could go out with a bang. One guy that left the last company I worked for. Listed names of all the women he'd shifted that worked there, all of which were during work hours in the empty toilets for the floor above. He just sent the email, then ran out and went travelling the next day with his mate, never to be heard from again.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Never burn your bridges, you'll just look like a chump. When/if you need to use him for a reference, his last memory of you will be this 'stunt'.

Just send a normal boring email, thanking him for your employment / guidance whatever.

-However, you could go out with a bang. One guy that left the last company I worked for. Listed names of all the women he'd shifted that worked there, all of which were during work hours in the empty toilets for the floor above. He just sent the email, then ran out and went travelling the next day with his mate, never to be heard from again.

I see what your saying about the bridges but honestly it won't be an issue, but that is solely down to the type of guy he is.

As for the second point, there are only 8 of us in the company, 6 of which are guys, so even if I had been it wouldn't be much of a list :p

Back
Top Bottom