Surrey meet next week!

Caporegime
Bit impromptu but screw it, I've already roped in @Hades and @bloodiedathame so extending this to anyone else interested. Probably just a lunch and then a beer or 15 on Saturday afternoon / evening. Not sure on venue yet, but the White Hart looks decent and is highly spoken of by Bloodied.

Anyone else interested? I'll let this run until Weds and then book a venue based on feedback and amount attending.

@dirtychinchilla
@Diddums
@oh ed not again / @randal
@Josh
@Deep
@XeNoN89

lmk ktnx <3

Last edited:
Soldato
Little jaunt out (from Guildford).. sounds interesting but will need to check with Mrs hasn't planned anything.

Bit impromptu but screw it, I've already roped in @Hades and @bloodiedathame so extending this to anyone else interested. Probably just a lunch and then a beer or 15 on Saturday afternoon / evening. Not sure on venue yet, but the White Hart looks decent and is highly spoken of by Bloodied.

Anyone else interested? I'll let this run until Weds and then book a venue based on feedback and amount attending.

@dirtychinchilla
@Diddums
@oh ed not again / @randal
@Josh
@Deep
@XeNoN89

lmk ktnx <3
Sounds a great idea! I'm sure you will all have loads of fun. :)

Caporegime
OP
So, today's the day then!

I'll book a venue this evening, so far it's only myself, @bloodiedathame, @Hades and possibly Randal. Looks like it's gonna be cheap rounds of Jagerbombs then :)

Nice, nothing in the diary. I may drive, but we'll see how the week goes!

You coming or what?

Little jaunt out (from Guildford).. sounds interesting but will need to check with Mrs hasn't planned anything.

And? Will your missus let you out to play? :D

(I'm bringing my wife too so you'd best behave yourselves, and bring your lady friends too if you want. Nothing sounds more appealing to a woman than "would you like to come with me to meet a load of blokes I met on the internet?")

Last edited:
Soldato
So, today's the day then!

I'll book a venue this evening, so far it's only myself, @bloodiedathame, @Hades and possibly Randal. Looks like it's gonna be cheap rounds of Jagerbombs then :)

You coming or what?

And? Will your missus let you out to play? :D

(I'm bringing my wife too so you'd best behave yourselves, and bring your lady friends too if you want. Nothing sounds more appealing to a woman than "would you like to come with me to meet a load of blokes I met on the internet?")
Will check with the mrs tonight :p we may already have something planned (just need to confirm if it was sat or sun).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom