Technologically-minded folks of OcUK: What the ****? (Orbo)

Soldato
The laws of thermodynamics will not be broken by this man.

A potential loophole exists to the effect that entropy always increases => time flows in the direction of increasing entropy, so a localised area going the wrong way through time would show decreasing entropy from which work could be extracted. It's not much of a loophole, but would probably where I'd have pinned my argument rather than "magnetic interactions".

Associate
Look, it's a known technology and it works, I can't believe you folk don't get it, let me explain it for you in simple, easy terms...

In essence, Farnarkeling is engaged by two magnetic properties whose purpose is to arkle, and to prevent arkeling, using a flukem to propel a gonad through sets of posts situated at random around the periphery of a grommet. Arkeling is not permissible, however, from any position adjacent to the phlange (or leiderkrantz) or from within 15 microns of the wiffenwacker at the point where the shifting tube abuts the centre-line on either side of the 34 micron mark, measured from the luben valve at the back of the devices transom-housing.

Now please form a queue in front of Barry and we accept cash and credit cards.

Thank you.

Soldato
I first heard about Steorn years ago... and apart from the obvious twoddle, my biggest irk about the whole thing was that on the one hand they claim to have created the holy grail of technological breakthroughs, something that would completely alter Human existance at every level for the betterment of us all. Yet their biggest hope for the tech was "it will make your mobile never have to recharge!!".

Caporegime
http://www.steorn.com/

It's been a while since I did physics, but I'm pretty sure you can't bypass Lenz's law so easily, and I'm definitely sure you can't extract more energy from a system than you put in. Anyone care to explain in semi-leyman terms what the hell is going on here?

Investment scam.

They have repeatedly failed to show it in any demonstration.

Last time i believe they claim the lighting in the room was not the right sort and it broke it:/

Soldato
You never know, it might turn out to be some epic viral advert for sanitary towels or something. At least then something good would have come of it all.

Soldato
Look, it's a known technology and it works, I can't believe you folk don't get it, let me explain it for you in simple, easy terms...

In essence, Farnarkeling is engaged by two magnetic properties whose purpose is to arkle, and to prevent arkeling, using a flukem to propel a gonad through sets of posts situated at random around the periphery of a grommet. Arkeling is not permissible, however, from any position adjacent to the phlange (or leiderkrantz) or from within 15 microns of the wiffenwacker at the point where the shifting tube abuts the centre-line on either side of the 34 micron mark, measured from the luben valve at the back of the devices transom-housing.

Thank you.

It all makes sense now. :)

Caporegime
I'm just back from a suspension, but for this I'm going to chance my arm and use the word "********".

Wikipedia said:
Steorn challenged the scientific community to investigate their claim and, in December 2006, said that it had chosen a jury of scientists to do so. In June 2009 the jury gave its unanimous verdict that Steorn had not demonstrated the production of energy.

Last edited:
Soldato
simp4.jpg

Soldato

Thank you.

You so had me up to "gonad"

Back
Top Bottom