test in the morning

Associate
MrLOL said:
is this your first test ?

if so accept now that you will most probably fail. Nearly every1 passes on their second attempt.

LOL thas absolute BS, dont accept that you are going to fail, just stay calm and relax, dont get stressed out.

As for funny stories during tests, hmm, dont have any. But my mate did write his mums car off straight after he passed his test.

Soldato
Dreadi said:
also, insurence wise, the cheapest quote i have got for my 1360cc 93 106xt is just uder £1400, is that about right :eek: :confused:

Yeah. Thats slightly under (to the tune of £60) what I'm paying per year for full cover.

Just endevour not to run over any pedestrians or t-bone another car, and it'll go down in time. :D

Oh, Good Luck by the way!

Suspended
MrLOL said:
is this your first test ?

if so accept now that you will most probably fail. Nearly every1 passes on their second attempt.
That's a bit of an odd view to take. The driving test is easy, there's no reason you should fail if you can drive well enough to take the test.

Soldato
OP
Le_Petit_Lapin said:
Yeah. Thats slightly under (to the tune of £60) what I'm paying per year for full cover.

Just endevour not to run over any pedestrians or t-bone another car, and it'll go down in time. :D

Oh, Good Luck by the way!

thanks for te good luck

full cover? my quote was for thrrd party

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I passed my test by not running some idiot pedestrian over.
I was sure i had failed it up to that point.
Basically i turned right into a busy road, on the other side two lanes of traffic were stopped waiting for the lights to change. I noticed some walker cutting through the cars and eased off. As i eased off the examiner looked up just as idiot walked out in front of me. Pedestrian give me the look of thanks and Phew and i toddled off back to the test centre to pass. :)

Good luck today dude.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Make sure you go to the toilet before the test.

I made this mistake before one of my lesson and i couldnt concentrate at all.
It had to be the day we went over the bumpy back roads aswell :rolleyes:
By the time i got out the car i had cut a few people off, hit a big whole and did all soryts of other stuff that i wouldnt have done other wise.
It got to the point where i felt like pulling over and going on the side of the road :p
And by the time the test was all over i was coverd in sweat :o

So make sure you go to the toilet before a test :p

Soldato
OP
i failed :confused:

excellent drive, perfect route, nice person.

got back the test centre last 15 seconds on reverse park she said i didnt look out my left window and mirror enough but everywhere else otherwise excellent and 3 minors.

now looking everywhere else fine means i look from the front to the back so i feel i looked out the left hand side enough and i use that mirror more then any when reversing but if she it i guess thats that.

proper ******* crap

Soldato
Dreadi said:
i failed :confused:

excellent drive, perfect route, nice person.

got back the test centre last 15 seconds on reverse park she said i didnt look out my left window and mirror enough but everywhere else otherwise excellent and 3 minors.

now looking everywhere else fine means i look from the front to the back so i feel i looked out the left hand side enough and i use that mirror more then any when reversing but if she it i guess thats that.

proper ******* crap

Man, that is so harsh. Bad luck :(

Associate
Unlucky. When taking test always exaggerate your looking movements. I just look without turning my head, but if u do turn etc, it gives more impression that you are looking...
Thats what my instructor told me!

Soldato
Unlucky. You'll probably look back when you've had a few years driving experience and realise the examiner was probably right :)

GL for the restest, at least you know what to expect now.

Back
Top Bottom