Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
http://www.jenjea.co.uk/ocuk/desktop.jpg
desktop_new.jpg

Soldato
Otacon said:
Its not much to ask.

indeed.....

but IF i had posted the 1280x960 version of my desktop, it would have been 55k as opposed to my 800x600 44k file, owing to the fact it is so plain. yet some 800x600 images above are 100-300kb. i even found an 800kb one... :p

so screen resolution isn't everything. :)

Caporegime
marc2003 said:
indeed.....

but IF i had posted the 1280x960 version of my desktop, it would have been 55k as opposed to my 800x600 44k file, owing to the fact it is so plain. yet some 800x600 images above are 100-300kb. i even found an 800kb one... :p

so screen resolution isn't everything. :)

was gonna say :) ;)

Soldato
OP
marc/Múffin, you are indeed correct, there will be exceptions to the rule. However, this thread is going to be a vary large one, and with bigger threads comes increasing likelyhood that posts will be overlooked by the moderating team. It is my hope that with a rule of thumb in place now, at the start, the thread will maintain a little control and order, unlike the previous thread.

That's the way its going to stay for now. We'll let the thread grow a few pages, and then i'll look at it again.

In the interests of keeping the thread clean, if you wish to discuss it further then please feel free to email me.

Associate
Pixel said:

Feel free to shed a tear for pure excellence if you like. Go on, it's all right to cry when you see how good my desktop is. :D

Yo man i realy love these.
Any chance i can grab those wallpapers and what are you using for those icons?

What theme is that?

Ken

Ken

Associate
I keep switching between four wallpapers so here they all are...:o

(If you would like a wallpaper, just post and state what resolution you'd like)

wall1.jpg

wall2.jpg

wall3.jpg

wall4.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
afraser2k said:
How about a rule that says if you post you must link to the theme/wallpaper/icons so the thread isn't overloaded with those questions every other post? :)
Probably not a rule, as people may not have links etc and I would hate to see people flamed unneccesarily.

Certainly a good idea though if people can though, out of courtesy :)

Back
Top Bottom