The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

Soldato
Just finished watching parasyte (yea I'm late) and it started pretty good. Anyway I noticed there's a Netflix live action series, anyone watched it?

Caporegime
No one been watching Kaiju No 8? it's the best show this year imo.

I totally forgot about this, watched 5eps last night and it’s pretty good. Also, the show defaults to Dubs and I didn’t hate it and stuck with it. Worth the time, a cross between Solo Levelling (keeping it a secret), AOT (the oversize monster and the team), One Punch Man (his power) and a little Chainsaw Man mixed in?

Reactions: Kyo
Soldato
I'll have to check out the dub, but I usually always hate them. They always seem to get actors that put on a weird childrens TV voice. The only dub I have liked so far was Cyberpunk. I was hoping I'd have become fluent in Japanese by now lol.

Oh and what a banger the Kaiju no 8 opening is.. I usually always skip openings, but I watch this one twice :D

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I'll have to check out the dub, but I usually always hate them. They always seem to get actors that put on a weird childrens TV voice. The only dub I have liked so far was Cyberpunk. I was hoping I'd have become fluent in Japanese by now lol.

Oh and what a banger the Kaiju no 8 opening is.. I usually always skip openings, but I watch this one twice :D

The closing song is good too.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Anyone been watching Mushoku Tensei? Mixed feelings with Season 2, it almost feels like a filler arc. Family drama can get a bit mundane and tedious after a while.

Soldato
Anyone been watching Mushoku Tensei? Mixed feelings with Season 2, it almost feels like a filler arc. Family drama can get a bit mundane and tedious after a while.
I watched the first half of season 2, but I didn't enjoy it at all. Its such a departure from what we got in season 1. I am not a Manga/LN reader, so have no idea where the show is going, but I'm hoping it might pick up when Eris is back.

Video unrelated

Last edited:
Soldato
I watched the first half of season 2, but I didn't enjoy it at all. Its such a departure from what we got in season 1. I am not a Manga/LN reader, so have no idea where the show is going, but I'm hoping it might pick up when Eris is back.

Video unrelated

Im up to date with the manga and without spoiling anything, its a bit fo a slice fo life arc but its setting up a personal conflict for Rudeus. It seems like its setting up for a good arc

Soldato
I agree that Mushoku Tensei feels like it's sort of lost it's way a bit, we've spent far too long at this magic university I reckon.

The episode I just watched last night was good though, episode 7 of the new series.

Back
Top Bottom