The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

Soldato
As a Londoner telling me I sound like a Bloke from Boston, USA is as much of an insult as saying you don't like Tea!

Leave my country, and leave it now!

Also his beard is a rubbish, girly-man trimmed POS - mine is a full man of the woods beards.

My beard is very insulted!

The accent is different but you have voice :) not meant as an insult and say sorry to your beard too...:confused:

THE ATTACK CHOPPER NOW FLIES LIKE A Please type swearing fully and let the filter deal with it, or star out FULLY! - Zefan LITTLE BIRD !!!!!!

If tony wants to lvl up mega fast we can squad up in the chopper :D

also the decoupling of the turret and the tank is quite interesting....will require some getting used to

Underboss
Probably be on tonight to test these changes out.

With your potato internet the new patch will take 6 months!

I'll be on, cue nobody else coming on :p

Who?

The accent is different but you have voice :) not meant as an insult and say sorry to your beard too...:confused:

If tony wants to lvl up mega fast we can squad up in the chopper :D

I understand, the beard however doesn't.

I'll take sounding like X, shame I don't have his money though.

What no offer for me in the attack chopper?

It's just insult after insult from you SmartCAR! :D

Associate
Hahah, i wasn't to shabby in a little bird/viper on BF3. not a fan of the havoc as much, feels so much heavier than the viper!

Need to get use to them in BF4, think i'll be spamming vehicle maps

Soldato
THE ATTACK CHOPPER NOW FLIES LIKE A **** LITTLE BIRD !!!!!!

This worries me a bit the attack heli is extremely powerful last thing we need is for beasts like westie to fly it like he does a littlebird :D.

Locking the vehicle except for squad members would be nice.

I could get behind this :). My hatred of people without a rep tool is only second to yours. Anyone who's seen me play understands why I need a repper :D.

Caporegime
I might have to go back to whoring the attack heli.... Loved how it felt in the beta, was so much fun flying it even with the ridiculous RPG lock on.....

Already got it dll :p The speed isn't the problem, the latency is! :(

edit:

I still think the attack heli will be ****, still have too many anti-air weapons that make it a pita flying on certain maps especially when you have a decent player in the AA.....

Soldato
I rarely fly in the attack heli (barely fly in anything more crash) but does it get shredded as easily as the littlebird against AA? Just wondering if now the attack heli will be manoverable enough to take on the AA.

Caporegime
It depends entirely on who is in aa and who is in attack heli, a decent heli crew should keep their distance and have nearby cover + use the TV missiles witha few zunis to take out the AA.

But if you got someone in the aa who is good at target lead and is using activ gaydar, it will make it very tricky for the AH still.

Little birds are very hard to hit at long range but if they get close, they don't stand a chance.

Soldato
It depends entirely on who is in aa and who is in attack heli, a decent heli crew should keep their distance and have nearby cover + use the TV missiles witha few zunis to take out the AA.

But if you got someone in the aa who is good at target lead and is using activ gaydar, it will make it very tricky for the AH still.

Little birds are very hard to hit at long range but if they get close, they don't stand a chance.

Ok just for scientific purposes I want to see sidewinder VS the aa camper :D.

I'm going to have to have a play tonight if it really is that much more manoverable I might stand a chance.

Underboss
Wonder if the Battlepack glitch works with servers that are on the older servers?

Or are we not getting those 4 Gold Battlepacks like we used to get randomly.

Soldato

Who?

I understand, the beard however doesn't.

I'll take sounding like X, shame I don't have his money though.

What no offer for me in the attack chopper?

It's just insult after insult from you SmartCAR! :D

I bet £1 quid on tony to beat you...have to invest wisely :p

Soldato
In B4 page 3!!!

Im currently playing through the story on PS4 (also have BF4 on PC).

I'm liking it more than CoD:AW's story.

Might have to re-install on PC for multiplayer, but the hax0rs scare me. I tried playing on PS4 online and it didn't end well :p

I'm still getting used to just not being able to hit anything. Ever.

I mean, I am so bad with a pad I cant even hit the floor. When I am lying down. On a slope. Looking directly at it. :p

Permabanned
Had a really quick game and just like the CTE, inf gameplay is so much better. :D

- More fluid, much more snappier (better than BF3 level)
- Love the red hitmarkers (more feedback to players)
- Footsteps are OP (I love it)
- My SLI usage has gone up to around 70-80% from 55% MAX before the patch.

I'm happy that DICE LA will continue to support this game during 2015 and even after Hardline is out.

I hope the CTE is used to improve BF4 and BF5. Now get that headglitch fix in soon LA. :D

Additionally I hope the killcam is addressed whereby it breaks down how damage was dealt (like Battlenonsense showed in one of his videos)

Overall great patch and something in there to satisfy everyone. I didn't notice any difference to the SRAW though :confused:

Caporegime
Jumped in the test range quickly there, attack heli does feel a lot better.

CBA with all the customisation crap for hit markers etc. so will just wait for someone else to get some good config and copy them :p

I was of the opinion that the Heli's where over powered to begin with.

I would have thought they would have bumped the engineers ability to take them down if honest.

They are technically over powered (can take out any vehicle with ease in one pass by, even a 100 HP tank won't know what has hit it) but..... only when you get the likes of Joe, westie in them and only really on dawnbreaker and particularly siege.

There is already more than enough to deal with aircraft, aa mines (one squad placing these around the map can lock down any aircraft), stingers/igla, SRAW, mini guns on rhib boat/transport heli and of course the aa.

Back
Top Bottom