The Emirates FA Cup 3rd Round ** Spoilers ** [4th - 8th January 2024]

Soldato
Thank you for that lesson on penalties :cry:

I'm not sure what you are saying about yellows. Refs reasonably regularly don't give a penalty when they think a player has made an absolute meal out of something in the box and they also don't give a yellow for a dive or simulation.

To be clear. No it shouldn't have been a penalty. Bruno probably shouldn't get a yellow because the current way the game is played means that if you do what he did, you usually get a penalty and there was contact. He was playing the game that we have created.

You dont need to be a smart arse. Youre claiming "Something where a defender has at least almost certainly denied a goalscoring opportunity or done something that is a clear foul." That was a clear foul...he's clearly kicked his foot lmao.

Soldato
You dont need to be a smart arse. Youre claiming "Something where a defender has at least almost certainly denied a goalscoring opportunity or done something that is a clear foul." That was a clear foul...he's clearly kicked his foot lmao.
Yeh it was a "crap" pen well "won".

You don't like to see it but obviously it's a pen.

You see those happen week in week out in the Prem. Do I like to see it? No. But it doesn't change the fact that is is a pen.

fez

fez

Caporegime

I wasn’t, it was tongue in cheek. Chill my friend. We will have to disagree that it was a clear foul though. There was clear contact but not enough to take him out. I would wager that if he wanted to he could have continued as if there was no contact.

Back
Top Bottom