The EU Migrant Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
The debate there is the same as it is here, about assimilation rather than keeping people out. It's easy to believe the grass is always greener, but your post bears the hallmarks of someone that knows very little about life in Australia.

I know nothing about life in Australia. But their current immigration policy is well documented. And you would suspect is preventing the problem being even worse.

Would things in Australia be better if you currently had the same kind of open-doors immigration policy Labour thrust on this country from 2000 onwards?

Soldato
The amount of Muslims that support death for adultery and death for leaving Islam is in the hundreds of millions. You can't call it a peaceful religion no matter how you slice it.

I never said it was peaceful. Religion is survival of the fittest. Christianity didn't spread around the world by peaceful means either.

But that doesn't make individuals who follow Islam barbaric monsters. The vast majority are peaceful people.

Last edited:
Soldato
You guys say we are conspiracy theorists, yet you claim that every poll showing muslim support for shariah or ISIS has been manipulated.

You really will not believe it no matter who says it.

People will only believe it when it's at their front door, Until that time comes, And it will, These idiots will be all for the islamization of Europe because they think it won't effect them.

When it does happen and it will, Gay rights go out the window as they will be murdered as we hear all the time it's extremely against their ways, Womens rights will be completely extinguished, If you are not muslim you will either be taxed i.e Jizya, Be converted or more likely have your throat slit.

People have been warned for years yet they are more than happy to either make excuses or turn the other cheek when soon neither will work.

Soldato
People will only believe it when it's at their front door, Until that time comes, And it will, These idiots will be all for the islamization of Europe because they think it won't effect them.

When it does happen and it will, Gay rights go out the window as they will be murdered as we hear all the time it's extremely against their ways, Womens rights will be completely extinguished, If you are not muslim you will either be taxed i.e Jizya, Be converted or more likely have your throat slit.

People have been warned for years yet they are more than happy to either make excuses or turn the other cheek when soon neither will work.

Lets say this does happen hypothetically, we wouldn't be alone in the struggle the Muslims that are peaceful people (there are many) would be just as in danger as the infidels.

It wont happen.

Soldato
Lets say this does happen hypothetically, we wouldn't be alone in the struggle the Muslims that are peaceful people (there are many) would be just as in danger as the infidels.

It wont happen.

I hope you're right otherwise this would set back Europe a thousand years and make every struggle we've ever had including both world wars completely void.

Soldato
I hope you're right otherwise this would set back Europe a thousand years and make every struggle we've ever had including both world wars completely void.

Were heading back that way just due to the number of people(Quality of life wise). We dont have the money to sustain so many without creating numerous jobs. Increasing the amount of people without increasing the resources will lead to a huge reduction in the abilities of health, police, waste management.

Its not just immigration that causes this we're living longer and having more children. Its unsustainable whatever way you look at it.

Soldato

The comments may be a tad fruit loopy but the article linking to the independent is creepy as hell.

Remember all those people saying islam will soon be preached to our children in school and they were called loopy ?

Not so loopy now are they.

Also very creepy that values people have had in the west for more than 2000 years are now just muslim values and no one else has ever had them, That made my skin crawl.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom