• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX 980 Ti owners thread.

Soldato
Looks sexy but going to wait for a die shrink, it feels stupid to pay for a process that has been around since 2012, especially since my R9 290 runs everything I want well.

Anyway to all the owners that are getting one good luck and I hope you win the Silicon lottery, nice to see that Zotac already have one with a 25% overclock.

Man of Honour
OP
Tech Site Video Reviews 1.

Digital Foundry

Digital Foundry

Gamers Nexus

Hardware Unboxed

Hitech Legion

Hitech Legion

JayzTwoCents

JayzTwoCents

JayzTwoCents

LinusTechTips

Last edited:
Soldato
I sent a webnote last night asking to change from the EVGA aftermarket cooler to the MSI gaming design. Never a fan of the reference cards.

Just had a look, seems to have both a better cooler and better clocks. But no actual ETA.

Does anyone know when they will be in stock? If it's tomorrow, I'll likely swap too. As it does seem better. I'm just wanting a reference cooler as it will better compliment my cramped case.

Edit: Note, I do not intend on setting any OC profiles. I always prefer plug and play and silence is my highest importance.

Last edited:
Caporegime
You know you want these cards more than anything :D

Potential noise is putting me off tbh, esp if I get 2.

My current setup is pretty much perfect noise-wise (as in not much of it!!!)

:D

edit - Or I might run all my games in 1440p till Pascal hits. Like I said, cards are pretty much perfect noise/temps wise...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom