The hardstyle thread!

Caporegime
Any hardstyle aficionados here? I know @krooton enjoys / enjoyed the decks, and this is one hell of a set to kick off this thread given the circumstances :cool:

Honestly this whole set, the location, the acoustics, and the fact it's Dutch makes is all the better. I've had two coffees and am having to seriously restrain myself at work :D

Post up your hardstyle shizzles! I'm a massive hardstyle fan so will also pop a load in as we go, but always happy to find new stuff!

Caporegime
OP
I didn't know hard style still existed.

I used to like it about 10yrs ago.

Will have a listen :)

Funny enough it seems to be making a comeback again, I certainly hope so anyway, it's the only form of music which makes me do things that no middle aged man should be doing :D

Associate
Yaaaaas now were talking.

I remember being at inqontrol 06 raving with 30,000 mad Dutch in the Amsterdam arena till 8am then straight to airport for flight home at 11am.

No way I could manage that these days, god knows how they let us on that flight.

Caporegime
OP
Yaaaaas now were talking.

I remember being at inqontrol 06 raving with 30,000 mad Dutch in the Amsterdam arena till 8am then straight to airport for flight home at 11am.

No way I could manage that these days, god knows how they let us on that flight.

Ha! I was at that rave too :D

I was one of the mad Dutch people, used to go to tons of them. Qlimax, Sensation (black and white), Mysteryland, and loads more which I can't remember. It was epic, but there's no chance I could do it nowadays!

Soldato
Wouldnt call myself an aficionado but i was proper into it in 2006-2008. The only artist i remember is distorted revelation. Had some absolute bangers. Tune below uses voice lines from Bioshock, incredible :D

Soldato
Yeah man!

Q-Dance had Qonnect streaming live all last Saturday which was cool, Slam have done a quarantine festival on YouTube and I'm hoping Da Tweakaz are doing their weekly Friday night set/**** up again this week. Never got on the Zoom chat for Da Tweakaz Tweakaz TV though.

Also Angerfists new song Solid Stigma is awesome - Bounce!

Me and the Mrs have Hardstyle on daily, what a time to be alive lol.

Soldato
Seeing as we're such a Hardstyle loving crowd in here I thought I'd share the update from Da Tweekaz that next Saturday (10th) they have a 12 hour stream with a ton of well known and not so well known DJs. Surprisingly Angerfist is there along with Coone, Da Tweekaz (obv) and others. Midday to midnight (europe time). Its on their YouTube channel. Their Tweeka TV streams have been pretty good so far, Ran-D on this evenings one.

Back
Top Bottom