The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Associate
use imageshack they don't care.
I like using my own, got a special uploader app that can upload screenshots in batches and then gives you all the urls together so you can easily post them on a forum. Otherwise you have to copy the url for every image and paste it manually.

Anyway, I fixed it for now.

Caporegime
I like using my own, got a special uploader app that can upload screenshots in batches and then gives you all the urls together so you can easily post them on a forum. Otherwise you have to copy the url for every image and paste it manually.

Anyway, I fixed it for now.

You can get a firefox plugin that will rehoast any picture and copy the url to clip board with a right click.

and if you add your pictures folder to firefox you can right click to upload from your pc directly.

Caporegime
just a quick mafia2
mafia2i.jpg

amazing engine when compared against GTA4, looks much better , runs much better , feels much better.

i hope the devs release some mod tools.

suposed to be with 32x aa and 16af forced on , dunno if its working properly :p first time ive had an nvidia card in almost 8 years lol

Associate
Mafia 2.

The atmosphere in the snow covered Empire Bay at the beginning of the game is fantastic. The incidental detail like the couple having a row over the broken down car is just amazing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom