***The Kit Thread 10/11***

Caporegime
Quite an early thread, but surprisingly, the Spurs home kit seems to have been leaked already.

new-shirt.jpg

And a mockup I did of it:

23j30vb.png

And a mockup someone did of what it should look like in the flesh:

spurs-kit10-11.png

Holsten used as a sponsor only out of hope. :p

Sponsor hasn't been found yet I don't think. (Mansion ends at end of season)

Any other kits leaked yet?

Soldato
Haven't seen any leaks of the new Aon Manchester United shirts. Well nothing decent that wasn't just a 5 minute Photoshop windup job. :D

Hopefully Nike will get rid of the chevron although I must admit I don't dislike it. Looks different. :)

Nix

Nix

Soldato
I quite like those kits Skip.

I've got a feeling that Arsenal will be reverting back to total white sleeves next season. Hopefully it's not simply the current 2nd and 3rd kit in red. :p

Saying that, it could work though.

Soldato
New Blackburn Rovers away shirt:
Quite decent I think. :) A mate is a Rovers fan so I take an interest in Rovers kits.

Who is the attractive female modelling that Liverpool kit?
Fernandina Torres. ;)

I think the current England red strip is brilliant, they fit really well. The united nike ones are terrible.
I like the current England shirt as well. It's the white chavtastic home one I don't like. Umbro generally have, in my opinion, made quite rubbishy kits. :p

I quite like the Nike Man Utd shirts thanks. :D The away one in black with a blue chevron is delish. Not as delish as our black one of a few years ago but close enough. :)

Back
Top Bottom