The last game you completed, and rating (Console Edition)

Caporegime
Kena: Bridge of Spirits - 4.5/5

Fantastic graphics, great controls and a nice little story. Some of the boss battles were a little challenging but easy enough once I worked out how to beat them.

I've docked .5 of a point due to the fact after losing a battle, it forces you to restart away from the fight meaning you have to traverse an area, load a cutscene before you can skip it. Most took no longer than 30 seconds but it's frustrating after you've died for the 5th time in a row.

Caporegime
Ratchet & Clank - Rift Apart - 11/10

I'm lost for words. What a truly epic experience that was. By far and away, the best R&C game yet and one of the greatest gaming experiences I've ever had. It's a travesty that it appears to have undersold meaning there won't be a sequel until 2029 or something (according to that leaked Insomniac data).

Soldato

I'm lost for words. What a truly epic experience that was. By far and away, the best R&C game yet and one of the greatest gaming experiences I've ever had. It's a travesty that it appears to have undersold meaning there won't be a sequel until 2029 or something (according to that leaked Insomniac data).
Just bougt it based on this...

Caporegime

I loved it, just wish it was as long as the previous R&C games. Was over not long after it started.

Soldato
Cyberpunk 2077 - 9/10. I've posted some of my thoughts in the dedicated threat so won't repeat them, but considering I've been playing it almost solidly (aside from a break for Alan Wake 2) for the past several months, I think that's a good indication of how compelling and immersive a game it is now. I pre-ordered it back on PS4 and sent my copy back within the week when it was clear that even on a PS5 the experience wasn't going to be particularly good; it's a completely changed game since then.

Kena: Bridge of Spirits - 4.5/5

Fantastic graphics, great controls and a nice little story. Some of the boss battles were a little challenging but easy enough once I worked out how to beat them.

I've docked .5 of a point due to the fact after losing a battle, it forces you to restart away from the fight meaning you have to traverse an area, load a cutscene before you can skip it. Most took no longer than 30 seconds but it's frustrating after you've died for the 5th time in a row.
I was playing this before CP2077, will need to go back to it soon as I was enjoying it. Totally agree on the checkpoints, such an incredibly frustrating thing to still be finding on modern games; Control did the same thing.

Brilliant game, the use of the Dual Sense triggers was excellent. The plat for that one is quite a good one too, doesn't require much extra effort unlike some.

Soldato
Alan Wake 2 - 8/10

An intelligent, absorbing and thought provoking story with some pretty good gameplay mechanics. Also, the Alan Wake Show part of the story was perhaps one of the most crazy but awesome experiences I’ve had in a game. Very memorable.

I very much enjoyed this game and I also really enjoyed Control previously. Looking forward to the DLC content and subsequent sequels to both games.

Graphics and frame rates were a bit shonky though, and some of the gameplay elements became a little repetitive.

Soldato
Deliver us Mars - 6/10

Really chilled out, easy going, linear, story driven game.

Simple gameplay mechanics and puzzles but was a change in pace/style from what I normally play.

Really quite enjoyed this game a lot more than I thought I would.

Soldato

I’m nearly at the end of this now. Have really enjoyed it so far!

Soldato
The Last of Us Part 2 : Remastered Edit 8/10

Was 8.5/10 for me till the last couple of hours. Was wondering why everyone was moaning. Now i know

Edit: Is a great game but just the ending so bad. 6.5/10 to 8/10.

Last edited:
Soldato
Never did finish Returnal as it kicking my butt too much made me take a break from it lol maybe that should be my next game to finish up

I started playing it this week and you definitely need a lot of patience, I got to the first boss today and got killed after putting up a good fight.

After that i started to get impatient trying to get back to him and my previously decent defence went really sloppy and I got killed again quite quickly.

Back
Top Bottom